Care & Instruction
Silver, brass, and bronze have their natural characteristic of tarnishing.
Therefore it’s a natural case if the jewelry color change after long time.
But you don’t need to be worry, because you can do several simple steps to handle:
- Prepare small bowl, dishwasher soap, soft tooth brush, and warm water.
- Mix the dishwasher soap with warm water on the bowl.
- Soak the jewelry in the mixture of soap and warm water in 30 minutes.
- Brush gently the jewelry.
- Wash the jewelry with clean water.
- Dry the jewelry with soft dry cloth.
- If you have silver polish liquid, you can just apply the silver polish to soft dry cloth and rub the jewelry.
- Your jewelry is ready to wear again.
Tips to keep the jewelry stay shine:
- Always remove your jewelry before bathing, showering or swimming.
- Do not expose jewelry perfumes, lotion, aerosol spray.
- Do not expose jewelry to extreme temperature / humidity.
- Do not expose leather to water / humidity or any kind of non-leather cleaning liquid.
- Wrap each piece individually with tissue/ cloth/ plastic bags, or cloth pouch to avoid scratching.
- Give humidity absorber inside your jewelry box/pouch.